We want to create value for our shareholders through quality services, growth and high earning power.
SEC Filings More
Financial Reports Open
Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc. is a management consulting company whose primary operations are based in the Asia-Pacific Region. The shares in the Company are listed on the OTC Markets OTCQB tier.
The directors of AEEX recognize the need to conduct the business of the Company with integrity and in accordance with suitable governance practices. The requisite improvements to the company corporate governance procedures and policies have either been implemented or are in the process of being made.
Board of Directors
Song Gao has served as the vice-president of Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc. since March 2017. Prior to joining Asia Equity Exchange Group, Inc., Ms. Gao was a General Manager at Ping An Insurance a Chinese holding conglomerate and financial services company and served as President of China Fortune Club of China Create Financial Holding Group Co, Ltd. Ms. Gao holds a Masters Degree in Business Management from Tianjin University and an Associate Degree in Finance from Management College of the Agricultural Bank.
Code of Ethics
AEEX is committed to the highest standards of business conduct in our relationships with each other and with our users, customers and suppliers, shareholders and other business partners.
This means that while we should conduct our business in accordance with AEEX's values and all applicable laws and regulations, we should also conduct ourselves in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics. This Code provides an outline of the fundamental principles and key policies and procedures that govern the conduct of our business. AEEX shall have the sole discretion to construe and interpret this Code.
The Audit Committee is authorized by the Board to investigate any activity within its terms of reference. It is authorized to seek any information it requires from any employee and all employees are directed to co-operate with any request made by the Audit Committee.
The Audit Committee is authorized by the Board to obtain outside legal or other independent professional advice and to secure the attendance of outsiders with relevant experience and expertise if it considers this necessary.
Corporate Governance Committee
Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter (PDF)
- The Corporate Governance Committee is authorised by the Board to:
- Review the Company’s corporate governance matters and make recommendations to the Board;
- Do any such things to enable the Corporate Governance Committee to discharge its powers and functions conferred on it by the Board;
- and seek independent professional advice, at the Company’s expenses, to perform its responsibilities where necessary.
Nomination & Remuneration Committee
- Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter (PDF)
- he Nomination Committee is authorized by the Board to:
- Do all things reasonably required to carry out its duties hereunder;
- seek independent professional advice, at the Company’s expenses, to perform its responsibilities where necessary.
- It is authorized to seek any remuneration information it requires from the Senior Management who is directed to co-operate with the Nomination & Remuneration Committee.
- The Remuneration Committee is authorized by the Board to delegate such of its power, as the Remuneration Committee deems appropriate, to the Senior Management.
- The Remuneration Committee is authorized by the Board to obtain external independent professional advisors and to secure the attendance of outsiders with relevant experience and expertise if it considers this necessary to assist in the performance of its duties and responsibilities. The Remuneration Committee shall be exclusively responsible for establishing the selection criteria, selecting, appointing and setting the terms of reference for any external remuneration consultants who advise the Remuneration Committee.
When did AEEX go public and what exchange does AEEX stock trade on?Baidu (OTCQB: AEEX) went public on April 12, 2016 on the OTC Markets via a reverse acquisition.
Does AEEX pay a cash dividend?AEEX has not declared or paid any dividends, and currently does not have plans to pay any cash dividends on its ordinary shares. We currently intend to retain most,if not all, of our available funds and any future earnings to operate and expand our business. AEEX’s board of directors has complete discretion over whether to distribute dividends.
Who are AEEX’s independent auditors?Friedman LLP
Who is AEEX’s transfer agent?Transfer Online
Does AEEX issue quarterly reports and annual reports, how can I get them?Yes, AEEX issues quarterly earnings reports, usually in May, August, November and February. All these quarterly reports and annual reports can be accessed here. You can also contact AEEX’s Investor Relations to get a hard copy of the annual reports.
Where can I listen to past AEEX earnings conference calls?Archived webcasts of our past earnings conference calls can be found here.
What is AEEX doing to help the community?Baidu is committed to CSR on multiple fronts. We leverage our brand and expertise to help our community. More detailed CSR projects can be found here.
How does AEEX generate revenue?AEEX generates its revenue from management consulting services, membership services, and executive management education programs.
Who are AEEX’s customers?AEEX’s customers are primarily SMEs in the Asia Pacific Region.